Survey123

08-26-2019 10:02 AM
LanaRadloff1
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to download my File Geodatabase in Survey123, and it always fails to download. I've looked at some other links that others have written about solving this issue, but haven't had any success as of yet. Can anyone walk me through a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Lana

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Lana,

I have run into this issue as well, and I have found that this workflow is the only thing that's worked for me: 

How To: Download attachments from a hosted feature service  

Hope that helps!

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
EdApalinski
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I also had an issue with a particular feature service with attachments.  One work around was to use ArcGIS Pro, then use the Copy Features or the Append tool to a file geodatabase on disk.

We determined the reason the fgdb download failed, a integer field with a domain applied in the xlsform (survey123 connect) had a text based value in the domain.  Using ArcGIS online service management tools (Define attribute lists and ranges—ArcGIS Online Help | ArcGIS ), I was able to delete the text values from the list and proceed to download the geodatabase.

Best,

Ed

0 Kudos