Select to view content in your preferred language

Streets basemap update question

12-11-2013 06:25 AM
HeathBrackett1
Frequent Contributor
It was my understanding that the basemap update that occurred today was supposed to remove ferry routes in the Puget Sound area of Washington.  But they are still there.  We are waiting to deploy an update to our applications that consume the Streets basemap that has our own layer of ferry routes in it.  Can somebody tell me when this is supposed to occur now?

Heath
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
SamanthaEdwards
Deactivated User
Does anyone know if the new release has actually happened? There was supposed to be a fix for the printing error as well but the issue is still present.

Thanks,
S
0 Kudos
HeathBrackett1
Frequent Contributor
Yes, the new release happened.  There are a number of changes that occurred overnight.  I don't know about the print issue, but here's the blog post announcing the release today.

http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2013/12/11/whats-new-arcgis-online-december-2013/
0 Kudos
MikeMinami
Esri Notable Contributor
Hi Heath,

Last night's update was a system update. The streets basemap update is scheduled for Q1 2014. I have been told that the ferry routes have been removed.

Samantha,

What is the printing error are you referring to?

Thanks,

Mike
0 Kudos
SamanthaEdwards
Deactivated User
Mike,
The error I was getting was "Print Failed. Unable to complete operation." This was happening when I used the search tool. If I zoomed in or printed at full extent the print function worked.
I was told I needed to download the latest update to the parcel viewer app in order for the print issue to be fixed. I did and now I get the error "Print Failed: h is null"

Thanks,
S
0 Kudos