Select to view content in your preferred language

remove features from popup in Online

01-15-2024 06:47 AM
temprobertcottreau131313
Occasional Contributor II

I have a dataset with 100+ columns with several blank rows.

I'm trying to find an Arcade script to remove those rows entirely from the popup (not even show the row with the blank value).  I've found a couple that have it so nothing is showing next to that row in the popup but I'm hoping there's something that will remove them entirely and only show rows with values.

I'm not strong in Arcade but I think this is the only way for this to work.

Thanks to all.

Tags (4)
7 Replies
JeffSilberberg
Occasional Contributor III

Can't you just omit them with a filter - 

0 Kudos
temprobertcottreau131313

it's not always the same rows that are Null so this wouldn't work.  different rows are Null depending on the polygon that's selected

0 Kudos
JeffSilberberg

Filters work on columns.  If Latitude is NOT NULL or Department is NOT NULL,  type rules. 

If it's a common Layer in a Common Popup then a Filter should work unless I am missing something. 

0 Kudos
temprobertcottreau131313

I suppose this method would work if I set a filter on each of the columns (I have between 50 and 100 columns depending on the layer).  I was hoping there might be a more efficient solution.

0 Kudos
JeffSilberberg

Do you need to filter all the columns?  Don't you have a key field/column you can filter off of?

Never Tried this, but maybe build a new field (Attribute Expression) and Filter off that.  

https://youtu.be/49_eWVJxShU?si=BT6zWEa0-LBhElhh

0 Kudos
temprobertcottreau131313

I've tried the Arcade IIF(isEmpty...) expression without success to remove the row entirely if it's blank but couldn't figure it out.  Even tried doing this in Classic but couldn't get it

0 Kudos