Query Error 429 When Accessing AGOL Feature Services in ArcMaps

01-07-2020 06:32 AM
PatrickFilyer
Occasional Contributor II

I am getting a query error when using feature services in arcmap (this occurs with more than one service). Please review the attached screenshot. This occurs when panning, selecting by attribute and, selecting by location. This just started happening - up until last week we had no issues while using these feature services. 

is anyone else experiencing this?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Patrick Filyer‌,

Looking at your customer information, it looks like you have already opened a Tech Support case with Esri Canada for this. 

I've asked that this case be sent over to Esri, Inc. so we can take a closer look on our end. Thanks in advance and let me know if you have any other questions here. 

Regards,

-Peter

PatrickFilyer
Occasional Contributor II

Peter Klingman‌, 
Thanks for the heads up. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Operations team has identified the issue to resolve and has applied a fix.

theinzer
New Contributor II

Hi Peter...

We are having the same problem.  Was this fix a service specific fix?  Trying figure it out.

Thanks,

Tom

NilsStenså
New Contributor

we have the same problem. ArcGIS Online Feature Service Reader: Encountered an unexpected error. The error code from the server was '429' and the message was: 'Unable to perform query. Too many requests.'. Details: 'API calls quota exceeded (3154 request units)! maximum allowed request units (3000) per Minute. Retry after 60 sec.

0 Kudos
NilsStenså
New Contributor

I am using FME feature reader to read a feature service from agol

0 Kudos
CarolineBlack29
New Contributor

Hello all - we also are seeing this error using FME to read and write to a collaboration FS.

Any ideas as to how to resolve?

Thanks,

Caroline

0 Kudos