Select to view content in your preferred language

Problem with Swipe Tool on ArcGIS Online

10-17-2017 08:41 AM
JustinSorensen2
Emerging Contributor

In previous maps I have developed using ArcGIS Online, I have uploaded a KMZ raster of a historic satellite image to an external server and loaded it into a ArcGIS Online web map using the web URL. From there, I would set up the swipe tool to function with that KMZ raster layer. This has worked terrific until today when I noticed that the swipe tool is no longer working on these layers.

Nothing has changed to the set up that was previously working, so I am led to believe there is a problem with the swipe tool on ArcGIS Online.

An example of one of these maps is found at: ArcGIS Web Application As you can see, the raster layer appears all of the time now, rather than only appearing through the swipe, or in this case, the spyglass.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem? Is there a way to contact ESRI directly to report the issue?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KellyGerrow
Esri Alum

HI Justin,

To contact Technical support, call the number at this link and provide your subscription ID. Esri Support Contact Tech Support 

https://community.esri.com/community/gis/web-gis/web-appbuilder?sr=search&searchId=807c07a6-b1e0-406...