Arcade Popup Expression Not Rendering After Search Result in MapViewer

Jump to solution
10-20-2017 03:26 PM
SethLewis1
Occasional Contributor III

I have a conditional Arcade Expression in a popup. The expression renders in the map if a user clicks on the feature. However, the map is configured to allow searching on an address field. And if I type in an address and zoom to the resulting feature, the Arcade expression is blank.

In the map linked below, try typing 520 E Tempe Town Lake in the search bar and selecting the autocomplete result from the layer. Notice how the third expression is blank? Close the popup and click again on the feature. The third expression is now completed using the When function.

Edit: link removed

Is there an issue with the Arcade logic that's employed that may be causing this? I've tried IIF, if/else if/else, etc. but all functions render empty in the popup when calling the popup on the search result.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SethLewis1

I've received word from a Product Engineer that the popup returning different from a feature search is a known issue and will hopefully be fixed in the upcoming AGOL release.

Going to close this thread.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
SethLewis1

I've received word from a Product Engineer that the popup returning different from a feature search is a known issue and will hopefully be fixed in the upcoming AGOL release.

Going to close this thread.