Printing Not Working in Basic Viewer App

04-20-2016 03:59 PM
BradySmith
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I am having a problem getting the printing tool to work in the configurable basic viewer app in ArcGIS Online. I have the setting to the ESRI Default but when a customer selects the print button, the button appears to be working on something but then goes back to the print button instead of providing a link to the pdf. I have tracked down the issue to the limit usage on the feature service. So I added the URL to print service in our organization print services but it does not seem to work. Is there a different url that I need to add to make this work? Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Brady,

Please contact technical support regarding this issue so that an analyst can look into it further.

Thanks,

Kelly

0 Kudos
nspittlemeister_LCFPD
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

Has there been any resolution or more information regarding this issue? I have a similar issue with the limit usage on a feature layer not allowing users to print in a web app when that layer is turned on. When they try to print, users get the error shown in the image below. I have also tried adding our organizations printer utility url to the feature layer with no luck.

Thank you,

Nick

Error, try again.jpg

0 Kudos