I have a single feature layer that has a number of different categories of features within. I created 3 new layer views from this feature service with filters on each one to isolate a particular category. I then saved them for use in a web map / app later.
When I add these 3 hosted views into a map it all works well and I can toggle the visibility of each independently. However, when I click on the edit button to create new features, each layer has all the same categories as the original feature layer so it looks like the attached picture.
I only want the single feature category per layer that was filtered in the view. I have removed all the additional symbols from the views and made sure the filters are correct.