Select to view content in your preferred language

Maps not loading or loading extremely slowly

08-28-2023 09:20 AM
JGVadnais1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I created an instant app on Friday.  It worked as expected.  Loaded quickly.  Today, it takes the app 5 -10 minutes to load.  I'm using the same computer as Friday and I've rebooted and cleared the cache.

Any reason as too why this is happening?

https://redlandsusd.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/interactivelegend/index.html?appid=1eb77e447b6e4190...

Thank you,

Jenn V

4 Replies
ArmstKP
Frequent Contributor

Almost daily we see our layers loading slowly, intermittently throughout the day.  It's pretty frustrating actually.

0 Kudos
David_McRitchie
Esri Contributor

Hey Jenn,

Can we confirm if the data is being hosted on ArcGIS Online? If so then I would recommend a test of rebuilding the spatial index of any Hosted Feature Layers. I would also recommend optimising the layer drawing as country boundaries can be very geometrically complex, and so this may slow the service down.

You can find these options within the layer settings from the Content page of ArcGIS Online.

optimise.png

Hope that helps,

David

Esri UK -Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos
JGVadnais1
Occasional Contributor

Thank you!

0 Kudos
David_McRitchie
Esri Contributor

Glad to help! Hope everything is working fine now. If not then please let me know.

If this has resolved your issue could I please ask if you could mark my post as the solution just for anyone else encountering the same issue?

Many thanks!

David

Esri UK -Technical Support Analyst
0 Kudos