I have a tile service on ArcGIS Online and I want to update the cache; when I try to from arcmap using Manage Map Server Cache tool (accessed by right clicking service udner "Hosted Feature Services" and clicking manage cache) the tool fails with the following errors:
- The Workspace is not connected
- ERROR: code:400, Info for item not found, Bad syntax in request.
Tried running with the following parameters:
- All scales in the cache (lvl 12 - 19) selected
- Update Mode: RECREATE_ALL_TILES
- Wait for job completion: Checked
- The updated tiles come from the associated tile layer on AGOL correct? So that tpk must be updated first if I want to update the layer tiles themselves (unless of course I am just deleting the tiles)