Is there a list that shows what widgets are accessible based on type of license?

10-13-2021 03:26 AM
burrkim
New Contributor III

Is there a list that shows what widgets are accessible based on type of license?

I have Apps mainly used by Viewer licenses and I'm unable to find where on the internet there is a list which tells me which widgets can be used by certain license types.

This really should be in the description of each Widget or set as a filter. 

I can only tell if I set it up and get them to test and it is greyed out for them before I realise they can't use it.

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Do you mean the widgets in Web Appbuilder?

or you are referring to the app licenses / app bundles included in each User Type?

e.g.

JayantaPoddar_0-1634121606200.png

You could visit User Types for ArcGIS Online & Enterprise Licensing (esri.com) and drop-down "Explore User-Types" to view different apps that are included and supported add-on for each User-Type.

JayantaPoddar_1-1634122169129.png

JayantaPoddar_2-1634122262551.png

Think Location
0 Kudos
burrkim
New Contributor III

Hello,

I'm looking at the widgets in the Apps. I've looked in both of these places and neither show a list of the widgets available to that user type.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_Anderson
Occasional Contributor II

Take a look at the user type and role itself. From "User types, roles, and privileges" , "Viewers can’t create, edit, share, or perform analysis on items or data." and "Members assigned the Viewer role cannot create or share content, or perform analysis or data enrichment." I assign the Viewer User Type and Roles to high-level management that only needs to view a Web map, dashboard, etc.

0 Kudos