Select to view content in your preferred language

Is it possible to place attachments at the top of map viewer edit form

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

Hello.

I'm working on an Edit form in map viewer. Currently any attachments appear at the bottom of the edit form. Our users have asked to have attachments appear at the top of the form - it helps them fill out some of the subsequent fields. Is it possible to show attachments at the top of the edit form? I can put the attachments at the top of the pop up, but that doesn't have any impact on the edit form. Any thoughts on how to do this?

Thank you

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

No but it would make for a great ArcGIS Idea.

Survey123 has more powerful form design capabilities in the interim 

View solution in original post

RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

Not what you are asking, but you could configure the popup to have attachment(s) at the top, then open the edit form from the popup window.  The popup will go away, but at least you get a look at the attachment first.

RhettZufelt_0-1721312230070.png

R_

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

No but it would make for a great ArcGIS Idea.

Survey123 has more powerful form design capabilities in the interim 

RhettZufelt
MVP Notable Contributor

Not what you are asking, but you could configure the popup to have attachment(s) at the top, then open the edit form from the popup window.  The popup will go away, but at least you get a look at the attachment first.

RhettZufelt_0-1721312230070.png

R_

Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

@ChristopherCounsell Thanks for the info and suggestion. I created a new 'Idea' here https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-online-ideas/allow-attachments-to-be-placed-anywhere-within-an/...

@RhettZufelt  Thank you for the suggested work-around. I'll share that with our users to see if it helps with their workflow.

0 Kudos