Select to view content in your preferred language

Invalid tenant Id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login

Jump to solution
11-18-2015 12:04 AM
zakatpp001zakat
Deactivated User

I'd just created my trial account. When I tried to add data this error message came out.

"Invalid tenant Id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login"

How do I solve the issue??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyGerrow
Esri Alum

This issue was resolved earlier this morning. Are you still experiencing any issues?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Is "tenant id" one of your fields? If so, I would recommend eliminating spaces in field names (change it to "tenantID" maybe).  I would also check to make sure that you don't have invalid data within the field.  If that isn't one of you fields, then I have not seen that error.

how are you adding the data? and can you post a sample of the data for others the test?

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I just noticed this thread

Re: Issue with publishing a Feature Service Which says it should be fixed now.  My guess is it had something to do with the update last night.....or specific to the free accounts, based on comments on that thread.

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Alum

This issue was resolved earlier this morning. Are you still experiencing any issues?

0 Kudos
zakatpp001zakat
Deactivated User

Thank you very much. Yes the problem is solved

0 Kudos
AlanCunnane
Deactivated User

Hopefullly this is the right place to put this.  I create a new trial account and all seemed to be going well until I went to create a hosted feature service and I get the following error:

Invalid tenant Id. Unable to find tenant in database. Invalid tenant login

My subscription ID is: 6681056109.

Hopefully this is a quick fix??

0 Kudos