Integromat - send email on added feature WITH ATTRIBUTES

Jump to solution
02-28-2022 01:32 PM
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

I'm looking for some help using webhooks with Integromat to send an email WITH ATTRIBUTES when a new feature gets added to a hosted feature layer.  I am able to send a generic email when a new feature gets added, but have been unable to parse out the attributes to include any specific data in the body of the email.  This is not in Survey123, just a hosted AGOL layer.

I have watched the (very helpful) DevSummit video  DEVSummit getting-started-with-hosted-feature-layer-webhooks but it moves pretty quickly through the part I am struggling with.  There is a blog that is also very close to getting me to the end of this, but not quite:  BLOG how-to-create-a-hosted-feature-service-webhook 

I've attached a PDF showing the Integromat scenario I've built (based on the video and on the blog above) and included screen grabs of all the modules and their parameters.  I am getting an error at the portion I've labeled as "G".  Short story - it looks like I am failing to grab the token.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Jay

Jay
Washoe County GIS
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty

After sweating more than a little blood, I finally have this working.  Adding a feature to the hosted feature class generates an email that includes attribute details from the layer.  Just a bunch of tiny little details to get the stars to align on this.  After I've had a chance to recover, I'll try to put together a detailed how-to showing what worked for me.

Jay
Washoe County GIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty

All my screen shots in the attachment above are attempting to use OAUTH requests to the AGOL hosted layer that is used in editing.  Part of what is puzzling me here is that even if I try to use a publicly shared view of that layer, it seems like the process STILL wants a token.  Most of the examples in documentation AREN'T requiring OAUTH and tokens.  

Jay
Washoe County GIS
0 Kudos
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty

After sweating more than a little blood, I finally have this working.  Adding a feature to the hosted feature class generates an email that includes attribute details from the layer.  Just a bunch of tiny little details to get the stars to align on this.  After I've had a chance to recover, I'll try to put together a detailed how-to showing what worked for me.

Jay
Washoe County GIS
0 Kudos
GergelyPuskas
New Contributor

Hey Jay,

Would you be so kind posting the solution you got? I'm 99% sure I'm struggling with the same problem you did.

Thank you,
Gary

0 Kudos