Select to view content in your preferred language

incorrect feature count

01-19-2023 10:01 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any idea why the feature count for my yellow lines is zero? There are clearly features being displayed in the map.

SHartholt_1-1674151302299.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Clubdebambos
Frequent Contributor

This looks odd alright. The bottom selection in the symbology (the one with the check box) is usually reserved for 'Other' categories that do not fall into the ones above it. When you published the data did you have the symbology set for Arterial Routes, Residential Routes, and Walkways? or did you symbolize these using AGOL after publishing? 

~ learn.finaldraftmapping.com
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

One of my colleagues made the feature service so I'm not sure how it was created but I was the one that symbolized them. I believe it's hosted in Portal and somehow connected to a feature class that lives in SDE. I've noticed some weird behaviour with the SDE feature class as well - I've tried to insert dynamic text in one of my map layouts to display the length of each priority route by zone and the same features (priority W) are not summed correctly. The screen capture in my previous post is a snippet from zone 1 which contains yellow (priority W) routes. No sum is displayed in the layout even though I know that features exist. 

SHartholt_0-1674221885744.png

0 Kudos