Find Exportable/Downloadable items

05-02-2019 04:53 AM
RaulJimenez1
New Contributor II

Hi there!,

I would like to know if it is possible to use an ArcGIS search to find items shared with everyone and with the "Export data" option enabled. I tried this search because I found a "protected" property in the item metadata, but it didn't work, and I couldn't find anything in the item parameters documentation neither the search reference.

I also though on trying filtering in ArcGIS Online by keywords in the `License info` field (something like this), and in the case it is not downloadable, ask the owner using the items details page comments if he or she could activate the "Export Data" option, but been able to filter instead on checking one by one would be nice.

Thanks in advance!!,

Raul

P.S: Kelly Gerrow‌, Xander Bakker‌, Ben Flanagan

P.S.2: I know I can search on ArcGIS Hub and ArcGIS Online, but sometimes I can not find what I'm looking for there

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Raul_Jimenez
Esri Contributor

I used posted the question with my personal account by mistake 

0 Kudos
Raul_Jimenez
Esri Contributor

Hi Kelly Gerrow, did you marked my previous message by mistake? ^_^, I still don't know how to find downloadable content from other users hehe.

Cheers!

Raul

P.S: With my previous message I meant I published the original question with Raul Jimenez instead of raul.jimenezesri-es-esridist by mistake ;P.

0 Kudos