Fields Map Viewer Broken?!? New Update?!?

03-23-2022 04:46 AM
neomapper
Occasional Contributor

So I guess an update happened to Field Maps (Map Viewer) which is now completely broke. This is so frustrating...

Issues:

1) Editor doesn't allow you to add points to the map

2) When you zoom in so far you cannot select items to see information

3) Map randomly stops allowing you to scroll or zoom

4) When you click the sketch tool a bunch of other property tools will disappear

5) If you have the same layer in the map more than once the outline stroke thickness will randomly get bigger

6) Certain conditions for the Form creator tool isn't working. 

---------------------------------------

Dashboard Issues with the latest update...

1) Embedded Survey123 is not working 

neomapper_0-1648036977433.png

Embedded survey123 URL not longer work

I'm a little surprised this update made it Live seeing all the issues right now

12 Replies
neomapper
Occasional Contributor

Hey @IckFin @DembaEstadual,

Here's a temporarily solution for the embedded survey link since the Live version is broke. Add the word "beta" like how it's shown below. The beta version must be accepting the token I think. 

https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/

https://survey123beta.arcgis.com/share/00000000000000000?mode=edit&globalId={GlobalID}&hide=navbar,f...

Our web map seems to still be behaving very poorly. A temporary solution was to turn off 90% of our layers, save, and reopen. While this isn't practical on a map that's being driven by our entire company / operations  it's the only thing I can think of that will allow users to moving forward on projects. Hopefully developers can help fix these issues.

IckFin
by
New Contributor

Thanks for sharing the workaround. I just checked my dashboard. Interestingly, the embedded survey appears to be working normally again. 

Rural_Design_LimitedGIS
New Contributor III

Having the same issues, for the last week or so Fieldmaps have been so glitchy on our Trimble TDC600 that it's driving nuts!!! User's can't seem to download offline areas or collect features on sites anymore...works for some projects and then for no reason doesn't work on another (all configurations are the same).

Assuming something to do with the newest update...has anyone found a solution for this?