Fields in cloned Hosted Feature Layer View do not correspond to those in the original Hosted Feature Layer View

07-23-2021 03:47 AM
MariamJamilah
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have created a hosted feature layer view (by executing an attribute Join between a point and polygon layer) on my arcgis enterprise portal. This hosted feature layer view contains fields from both the input layers (as desired). I am cloning all the three layers (two input hosted feature layers and the hosted feature layer view) to my AGOL account. The two input hosted feature layers get cloned as desired. However, when I clone the hosted feature layer view to my AGOL account (using gis.content.clone_items()), only fields from the target layer are present in the cloned item (cloned hosted feature layer view) on my AGOL account, I want all the fields to be present (that is, I want the cloned item to have all the fields as the hosted feature layer view on the portal)

I have attached images for reference

Hosted Feature Layer View Fields (on the portal))Hosted Feature Layer View Fields (on the portal))

Cloned Hosted Feature Layer View Fields (on AGOL)Cloned Hosted Feature Layer View Fields (on AGOL)

1 Reply
MariamJamilah
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have created a hosted feature layer view (by executing an attribute Join between a point and polygon layer) on my arcgis enterprise portal. This hosted feature layer view contains fields from both the input layers (as desired). I am cloning all the three layers (two input hosted feature layers and the hosted feature layer view) to my AGOL account. The two input hosted feature layers get cloned as desired. However, when I clone the hosted feature layer view to my AGOL account (using gis.content.clone_items()), only fields from the target layer are present in the cloned item (cloned hosted feature layer view) on my AGOL account, I want all the fields to be present (that is, I want the cloned item to have all the fields as the hosted feature layer view on the portal)

I have attached images for reference

Hosted Feature Layer View Fields (on the portal))Hosted Feature Layer View Fields (on the portal))

Cloned Hosted Feature Layer View Fields (on AGOL)Cloned Hosted Feature Layer View Fields (on AGOL)