Failed to publish web layer (hosted feature service) on a new organization

Jump to solution
12-10-2020 03:11 AM
PanGIS
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi!

I have just created a new organization for a customer, I am the (temporary) admin and creator of the organization.

I have already published these services on my own organization without problems, now I need to republish them on the new organization and hand over to the owner.

I cannot publish them. I created other 2 members to test, one is creator/publisher but nothing works.

I tried to publish from ArcGIS PRO 2.6.2 and ArcMap 10.6.1. also I tried to publish the SD file  from AGOL but also fails.

If I switch to my own organization it works.

Any idea?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PanGIS
by

Hi Peter,

the case was successfully solved by the Online operations team.

You have a DM

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @PanGIS thanks for the post.

• Can you test creating a feature layer from a template in the Content page within ArcGIS Online and let me know if this works?
    • If it does work, can you try publishing the SD file again?
    • If it does not work, can you let me know the error seen in the Developer tools network tab?

If creating a layer from a template fails, I think we should probably get this issue into Esri Support - they'll work with the Online operations team to address the issue with the new organization - feel free to send me an email at pklingman@esri.com and I can get a case started for you. 

Thanks,

-Peter

PanGIS
by

Hi @Anonymous User 

thank you for your reply.

the template test failed too.

I logged a case with TechSupport and now they are taking care of it.

I can update you on the resolution if you are interested or if you are able to see the internal cases I can send you the case number in private.

thanks

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the update; I am able to see internal cases so if you can direct message me the case number that would be perfect. 

Thanks again,

-Peter 

0 Kudos
PanGIS
by

Hi Peter,

the case was successfully solved by the Online operations team.

You have a DM