Existing web map layers from ArcGIS PRO are not responding and cannot be added to Map Viewer

02-14-2021 08:25 AM
Labels (1)
valmok
by
New Contributor II

Hi. I am uploading a web map from ArcGIS Pro version 2.7.1.

Next, I try to upload this map to the Map Viewer portal. As a result, the map layers are not displayed and the browser shows the following errors:

I tried to run it on various computers and browsers, but it doesn't run anywhere.

2021-02-14_19-25-12.png

  

2021-02-14_19-24-48.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Have you shared the layers? Also what does that error say in the picture

valmok
by
New Contributor II

David, thanks for reply. Do you mean this:

valmok_0-1613327879426.png

Or is there something else I need to do?

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Looks good, did you Analyze the Web Map in Pro before publishing? Did the WebMap in Pro reference any existing AGOL content, as that content may need to be shared also.  What's the error message in the Web App (Can't read it)?

valmok
by
New Contributor II

I attached the screenshot from the browser. Yes I analyze web map before publishing, and there is no mistakes. No, it's not there any AGOL content. 

I tried testing on different kinds of layers. Even if I publish a layer with three dots, it still doesn't show up in the browser. And even if I try to look at the records in the attribute table, it indicates that there are rows, and the contents of the rows are not output.

valmok_0-1613333700488.png

I'll also reinstall JAVA on my PC, it's also doesn't help.

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Is  that a feature layer you've published separately for testing? The comment about what does the error message say is more that I can't read Russian unfortunately.

0 Kudos
valmok
by
New Contributor II

That's right, David, this is the test layer that I published.

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

I can certainly try to access the layers if you provide a link(s).  I'm not sure what you mean by email.

0 Kudos
valmok
by
New Contributor II

Today, studying the errors in the console, I found the following line.

But there are no pipeline type elements on the map. Please tell me where there may be hidden layers or any links to them.

0 Kudos