Error: Geodatabase Data Type Mismatch when trying to submit related record in Esri Field Maps

Jump to solution
08-30-2022 06:03 AM
GISUSER6
New Contributor III

Hello, I have two related tables related to my water hydrant feature class. So two relationship classes to the hydrant and the tables are hydrant inspections and flushing. When I upload the data to arcgis online and try to submit a related record form to the table in Field Maps, it tells me "Geodatabase dara type mismatch". I cannot figure out what is going on. Anyone have any ideas? Attached is a screenshot of the error I got when trying to test out the tables.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GISUSER6
New Contributor III

Yes. The problem was that the field that I was using to relate the table to the feature service was a different data type in the table vs. the feature class. 

Flush ID Field in Hydrant Feature Class: Double

Flsuh ID Field in Hydrant Inspection Table: Text

So one had to be changed so that they both had the same data type. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TravisAndersonPE
New Contributor II

Anna,

Did you ever figure out what was causing your error? I am getting the same error when trying to submit new point in a feature layer. I can edit existing points and submit, but can not add new points to the layer.

TravisAnderson

0 Kudos
GISUSER6
New Contributor III

Yes. The problem was that the field that I was using to relate the table to the feature service was a different data type in the table vs. the feature class. 

Flush ID Field in Hydrant Feature Class: Double

Flsuh ID Field in Hydrant Inspection Table: Text

So one had to be changed so that they both had the same data type. 

0 Kudos