Disable pop-ups on imagery

Jump to solution
12-15-2021 10:58 AM
Labels (1)
rburke
by
Regular Contributor III

I'm creating a new map and I only want a pop-up on a parcel layer. I also have World Imagery from Esri on Living Atlas on my map. However, this comes with a pop-up that I don't want, but I can't get rid of it - the option is missing for imagery layers - even my own.

rburkebsrc_0-1639594679669.png

How can I shut this off?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Honored Contributor

It should be a setting in the table of contents to disable popups for a given layer. You may have to expand the Basemap container to see this particular layer and disable its popups.

jcarlson_0-1639596027002.png

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Honored Contributor

It should be a setting in the table of contents to disable popups for a given layer. You may have to expand the Basemap container to see this particular layer and disable its popups.

jcarlson_0-1639596027002.png

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
rburke
by
Regular Contributor III

I see. Looks like this is an equivalency issue - I was in the new map viewer. I was able to fix by expanding the group in Map Viewer Classic. Thanks!

0 Kudos
rburke
by
Regular Contributor III

Here's the detail if others are curious:

rburkebsrc_0-1639596975989.png

0 Kudos
rburke
by
Regular Contributor III

Here's something curious - sharing in case it helps anyone: when I add the layer to a basemap (R click>add to basemap) in new Map Viewer and go back to Map Viewer Classic, there's no more group to open, and only one pop-up that I have to turn off:

rburkebsrc_0-1639683604548.png

I guess you could say that it is inside a group, but it's essentially the "basemap" group from new Map Viewer. It doesn't open further.

0 Kudos