Dashboard responses between browsers

Jump to solution
07-06-2021 10:31 AM
CharlieKaufman
New Contributor III

I'm having an issue with the response of the Dashboard I built between the Chrome and Firefox browser.  I have several PDFs linked as embedded content, as tabs along the left side of my Dashboard.   When you open the Dashboard in Firefox, all the PDFs display correctly.  When you open the Dashboard in Chrome, I get an error message that says Chrome is blocking the page.   Further digging in the developers tools in Chrome says that there is an issue with my graphic accelerator, which makes no sense to me since Firefox is working fine.
http://arcg.is/0GCX40

Yes I have gone through the settings in my Chrome browser to allow for PDF downloads, cleared my cache, performed practically every reset I can find, and yet still Chrome will not show the PDFs in the browser itself.  Since the majority of my organization uses Chrome as their default, this has become an issue.

Has anyone else had this problem with Dashboard acting differently in different browsers?

Trying to reason (and map) with hurricane season.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a known bug BUG-000132555 

Use of Firefox could be the only solution (Problem also persists in Edge).

Think Location

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Looks like a known bug BUG-000132555 

Use of Firefox could be the only solution (Problem also persists in Edge).

Think Location
CharlieKaufman
New Contributor III

Well that is a royal pain.  Thanks for finding that bug note.  Too bad it looks like Esri does not have it in the current update plan either.  Maybe Chrome will get its act together.  In the meantime looks like I will send a note out about switching to Firefox.

Thanks!

Trying to reason (and map) with hurricane season.
0 Kudos