Coursera Student Paid for 1 YR Subscription- Not sure where to start

03-02-2022 06:35 PM
terrasustain22
New Contributor

I paid for the 1 year subscription for students, and it is asking me to put in a URL and name of my organization. 

This is for Coursera, taught by the University of Toronto, and I couldn't find help within Coursera about this.

It is asking me to "set up my organization" so I can start using the features (I am paid up to use all features for one year) .

What do I put as my organization? Within Coursera, it told me that I had to purchase my own license, and I was directed to student licenses for personal use, and I chose that. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Not trying to "push you away" or anything, but isn't there a forum specific to the course on Coursera where you can ask questions? I just feel like they might be able to give you a more specific answer....when I took a GIS course through there they provided us with login information as part of the course, if I remember correctly

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

How about "terrasustain22" as the organization name and short name (Use a different name if the name is already taken)? The URL should be filled automatically.

Think Location
0 Kudos
RachelHiskes
New Contributor

I am having a similar issue, and have some success contacting the University through which Coursera gives the course.  Coursera themselves don't have license info in my experience, but the University of Toronto should be sending you that info (it might take a while)

0 Kudos