Administrator Privileges for Track Viewer: how to manage the organisations / departments?

03-08-2022 07:48 AM
swiss_parks_network_nbernhard
New Contributor III

Hi there!

We're an umbrella organisation of multiple organisations. Within each organisation, there are several departments with various groups. We were approached by one organisation with the demand to enable the "ArcGIS Tracker" for them to use. 

Unfortunately, accounts who can enable and manage location tracking need some admin-privileges: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/tracker/faq/requirements.htm. Due to our organisational structure, we cannot grant these admin-privileges to people of an organisation, as these would allow them to see not only their content, but also the content of all members of all the other organisations. 

How can I manage the roles in such way that:
- one or n members of an organisation A (or B) can enable and manage location tracking for all members of organisation A (or B) 
- above track viewer admin can only view the content of their organisation (not all other organisations)
- one or n members of an organisation A (or B) can view the tracks of all members of organisation A (or B)
- one or n members of an organisation A (or B) can view the tracks of the members of one or multiple group/s of organisation A (or B)

I hope my question i sufficiently clear. thank you for your answer! 

0 Kudos
0 Replies