Select to view content in your preferred language

change feature-selection-color in hosted ESRI storymap

Jump to solution
08-16-2017 08:27 AM
FlorianPuehringer
New Contributor

Hi,

i have hosted the esri storymap-swipe tool (https://github.com/Esri/storymap-swipe ) on my server - everything works perfect!

now i want to adapt the look & feel to the website design - therefore it would be fine to change the feature-selection-color from cyan to any other hex code.

so far i have no possibility found to do that - is there an easy way to change the cyan line-color?

thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkCooney
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Florian,

There is not a way to do that with the hosted version of the app, but if you are willing and able to host your own version, its possible by adding a few lines of code.  First, you need to download the source code from our github page (GitHub - Esri/storymap-swipe: A storytelling template that enables users to reveal a layer of a web ... ).  Then, you would add your desired style changes to the Esri Popup dijit constructor method here: storymap-swipe/Core.js at master · Esri/storymap-swipe · GitHub.  Info on the possible style properties can be found in the Esri JS API doc: Popup | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.21 .

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MarkCooney
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Florian,

There is not a way to do that with the hosted version of the app, but if you are willing and able to host your own version, its possible by adding a few lines of code.  First, you need to download the source code from our github page (GitHub - Esri/storymap-swipe: A storytelling template that enables users to reveal a layer of a web ... ).  Then, you would add your desired style changes to the Esri Popup dijit constructor method here: storymap-swipe/Core.js at master · Esri/storymap-swipe · GitHub.  Info on the possible style properties can be found in the Esri JS API doc: Popup | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.21 .

Mark

0 Kudos