Catch Basin Symbol - Cannot find!

Jump to solution
09-02-2021 07:54 AM
BrandonBoisvert
New Contributor III

I feel as if I am losing my mind but I cannot find a catch basin symbol... When configuring the stormwater data management solution I was pleasantly surprised to find an actual catch basin grate symbol but when I went to create a new type of catch basin feature the symbol was no where to be found. I have looked through the "utilities -stormwater" symbols numerous times hoping my eyes were playing tricks on me but it's just not there. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MatthewBrown8
Esri Contributor

Hi Brandon,

Are you publishing a feature service from ArcGIS Pro or working directly from ArcGIS Online?

If using ArcGIS Pro in your workflow, symbols applicable to waste water applications can be download from the following link Water Wastewater - Overview (arcgis.com). Within this Stylx file you will find the Catch Basin symbol.

Regards,

Matthew

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MatthewBrown8
Esri Contributor

Hi Brandon,

Are you publishing a feature service from ArcGIS Pro or working directly from ArcGIS Online?

If using ArcGIS Pro in your workflow, symbols applicable to waste water applications can be download from the following link Water Wastewater - Overview (arcgis.com). Within this Stylx file you will find the Catch Basin symbol.

Regards,

Matthew
BrandonBoisvert
New Contributor III

Thank you, Matthew.

0 Kudos