Cannot display Dashboards in online portfolio

06-05-2019 09:51 PM
JeremyHerbert
New Contributor

Hi There,

I have an ArcGIS web application that I use to showcase some of the ArcGIS online content that I have created. For reference here is an image:Portfolio Screenshot
and here is a link for the portfolio.

I'm not sure who created this application, but it is designed to create tile icons of ArcGIS online content that is saved to a group.

The second (top-center) icon is a Dashboard that I created which contains data from a survey. The issue that I have is that when I click the icon for that dashboard, the dashboard itself does not load, and loads a bunch of code instead, as shown below:

random code, dashboard doesn
The output that I am expecting is for the dashboard to load, like the screenshot below:
dashboard screenshot

For reference, the link to the dashboard can be found here. Everything has been set to shared(public), however, I still receive the error shown in the screenshot above. One thing I noticed from the error screenshot is that in the address bar of my browser, after 'token', there isn't anything written except the =, so I was thinking maybe there is a token issue? Not fully sure. Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance and let me know if more info is needed or any resources needed are missing.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Jeremy,

> For reference, the link to the dashboard can be found here. Everything has been set to shared(public) ...

I just tried to access your Dashboard and it prompts me for a login to access. Please re-check that it and its contents are shared publicly.

Which Gallery template did you use to create your Portfilo app? Category gallery, Layer showcase, or Minimal gallery?

I just tested with the Minimal gallery template and was not able to repro the behavior you describe.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos