Cannot create feature in feature service

04-27-2021 03:26 PM
KathleenHoenke
Occasional Contributor

I have tried multiple work arounds to add a feature to a feature service. All editing is enabled, it worked previously, and now it doesn't. I tried editing in arcpro, tried exporting into a fgdb and editing and whenever I create a feature it says it created, but then I see no point. 

Please help!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

detail...

0 Kudos
KathleenHoenke
Occasional Contributor

Sorry. It's a point feature service with editing and edit tracking enabled. I click edit and go to click on the map to create the point and nothing happens. So I exported and brought into arcpro. I go to create a feature. It appears then immediately dissappears. I open the attribute table and it looks like this, and says I have a feature selected so it did create but isnt visible and the table doesn't show contents.

KathleenHoenke_0-1619564693683.png

0 Kudos
KathleenHoenke
Occasional Contributor

Ok, I have not figured out the issue, but my work around was to export the service into a blank geodatabase from arc pro. Then, disable m values, export into a copy of the service geodatabase I exported (removing the one that exported from the web that had no attributes). This fixed the issue of creating features in arcpro. Now I'm overwriting my service and hopefully it will work. Why does this randomly happen on AGOL? Nothing has changed on my end in months.

0 Kudos
ManishPatel
Esri Contributor

Hi @KathleenHoenke ,

Do you have any filter or definition expression set or even you might want to check the symbology if its based on attributes? 

Cheers,
Manish
0 Kudos
KathleenHoenke
Occasional Contributor

It appears there was an issue with the system that others were also experiencing, it is now resolved!

0 Kudos