Can't publish a multipatch feature

Jump to solution
02-05-2018 12:47 AM
AndreasEl_Saer
New Contributor

Dear all,

I am trying to share a multi patch feature as a web layer through ArcGIS Pro (trial version). I tried with a 2D polygon and it worked perfectly. When I analyze the "Share as Web Layer" job there are no errors but when I press "Publish" all I am getting is an empty uploaded web layer and this error "Failed to publish web layer" . I have already checked this post Failed to publish web layer without any luck. The scene is really basic and simple, that's why I find this issue really weird and frustrating. I look forward for any advice. Thank you very much in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Trial and Developer accounts cannot publish hosted multipatch feature layers to ArcGIS Online.Only full organizational accounts can publish that geometry type for hosted feature layers.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Trial and Developer accounts cannot publish hosted multipatch feature layers to ArcGIS Online.Only full organizational accounts can publish that geometry type for hosted feature layers.

AndreasEl_Saer
New Contributor

Thank you very much for the info!

0 Kudos
TelmaFernandes2
New Contributor II

Hi @RussRoberts  i am getting the same behaviour. it gives error to share as web scene and the error doesn't explain why. I'm using a premium developer account! aren't you supposed to be able to share multipach features?

0 Kudos