Basic Viewer Application Bug

07-15-2014 12:02 PM
EricLink1
New Contributor III

I am using the basic viewer application and noticed that the legend will not display all of my layers that are in the current view.  Also the selectable layers box will only show 10 out of the 13 in the map.  I cannot unselect/select layers as the scroll bar will not go down far enough to choose the layer.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlexanderNohe1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Daniel Moreno,

What is the zoom on the page set to?  In addition, are you referring to the legend when you select the print option?  Are you hosting this locally or on ArcGIS.com?

Can you post the public link if the application is shared publicly?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
EricLink1
New Contributor III

Hi, it seems to happen regardless of the zoom level.  With regards to the legend I am referring to the one inside the map and not the legend in the print option.  The template is on ArcGIS.com and not hosted locally.  Unfortunately, I can't make the web map public but i can share it with you via your AGO credentials.  Will that work?  Thanks for replying so quickly.

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

Before I view the behavior, has this happened in all web browsers that you are using or is it specific to just one?

In addition, if you follow me, I can then send you a private message in regards to my ArcGIS Online username.

0 Kudos
EricLink1
New Contributor III

So I checked both Chrome and IE and both seem to have the same issue.  I am following you now.

0 Kudos
AlexanderNohe1

Just sent over my username. Let me know if you did not receive it.