Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Online Disable My Organization Tab

06-08-2023 08:54 PM
SubhajitDasMI
New Contributor

I want to disable My Organization tab from users so that they cannot be able to view any layer (Even it is public) of My organization.

If suppose I have 2 accounts of 2 project and I don't want to allow any public form to each other. Because that are completely different type of project.

Hope we will get any solution.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

You could get around this by creating a custom role in ArcGIS Online. I would recommend basing this on an existing role that your users have but under General privileges > Content, there is an option to View content shared with organization. If you disable this, the users assigned to this role wont have access to view content shared to the organisation 

LeslieUK_0-1686584182507.png

I hope this helps!

~Just trying to fix things~
0 Kudos
SubhajitDasMI
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply.

Definitely that helps to restrict the organizational content. But I want to restrict the public content too from my organization tab. If there are not any setting to off is there any way to completely disable Content>>My Organization tab so that we can restrict the user to view other project public content?

SubhajitDasMI_1-1686630063765.png

0 Kudos
LeslieUK
Esri Contributor

Unfortunately, I don't think that's an option as this is public content, which would mean anyone can access this content, regardless of their permission set

~Just trying to fix things~
0 Kudos