ArcGIS Online Credits Calculation Using ArcGIS_API_for_Python

12-17-2019 05:59 AM
DeepDey
New Contributor II

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a script to find out the Credits by capability (i.e , how many credits you will need to perform specific transactions or store data)  of a particular user using ArcGIS Api for Python.

I am able to find the AssignedCredits and AvailableCredits of a particular user using ArcGIS API for Python, but i am unable to find out where the credits was used , I want to find out whether it was used for a specific transactions or if it was used to store data.

Also i wanted to know how credits are calculated on hourly basis for storing data :

Any help on this would be helpful to me . Please let me know if any more information is needed on this.

Thank you in advance for your response.

arcgis-python-api‌ ##arcgis online#agol credits

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Deep,

Feature Storage is calculated at the organizational level, and not per user: Configure credits—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation. With that in mind, we know that any difference between assigned and available credits would come from transactions (e.g. analysis or geocoding). 

For the credits per hour calculation, since it's 2.4 for 10MB over a month,that shakes out to about .0033 credits/hr for 10MB of storage.

Hope that helps,

-Peter

0 Kudos