Select to view content in your preferred language

Arcade for Combining Multiple Feature Popups into One using Arcade 1.13

08-26-2024 07:52 AM
Labels (3)
FaithBest
Occasional Contributor

Hi All, 

I am having a problem coming up with a working script that can even begin to do what I need it to. I am working off of Arcade 1.13 and I think this is part of the problem, however, if anyone has any suggestions or code, I could reference that would be so lovely!

We have data in the same layer that has the same shape, but different records, all piled on top of each other. Atm when selecting the popups there can be up to 15 popups for the same layers data in the same spot. I want to pull all these popups into one long scrolling popup where it would go something like: 

Feature Name1: 

Attribute1: 

Attribute2: 

Feature Name2: 

Attribute1: 

Attribute2: 

et... 

**(The Feature Names will be Numbers, and it would be amazing if they could be sorted into acceding order and then listed)

I was trying to use a dictionary to hold all the attributes for one feature, but that wasn't working, partly I think because I don't have all the functionality of the most up to date Arcade according to Version matrix | ArcGIS Arcade | Esri Developer and Release notes | ArcGIS Arcade | Esri Developer 

I thought I knew how to do this, but everything I try just doesn't work, so I come to all of you to see if you can provide any insights to get me started. Any resources, code to try or any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Faith 

0 Replies