Select to view content in your preferred language

Existing Hub Page Doesn't Exist

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
ThomasGoodridge
New Contributor III

I'm trying to replace a page on the Esri Hub.  I deleted the old one, made a new one, but it only shows up in the editor. Everything is publicly shared, each page has been individually saved and published. But, when I try to open it, I get a message saying it doesn't exist.

ThomasGoodridge_0-1723735996111.pngThomasGoodridge_1-1723736025516.pngThomasGoodridge_2-1723736073756.png

ThomasGoodridge_3-1723736155598.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Creedon
New Contributor III

Here is an update to the case. Early, mid-August there was an update to AGOL, this "Page Not Found" is popping up because your maps/application is not currently shared to your Hub Site Group.

When you create a Hub Site, you automatically create two groups.

Nick_Creedon_0-1724670674594.png

Content Group and a Core Team Group.

-Core Team Group is for shared update capability.

-Content Group is for view access.

All of the Applications, Web Maps and Hub Pages that are in the Hub Site need to be added to CONTENT GROUP. Any items added to the Hub Site in the future will need their sharing permissions set to this group as well.

Nick_Creedon_1-1724671078983.png

I went to the Hub Site Content Group, when to "add Items to group" then "Filter" in top right of the pop-up,

Filtered item type, and "Select all on page" to mass select all my items vs doing one at a time. 

Nick_Creedon_2-1724671354756.png

I requested that a pop-up like the "Review sharing" would pop-up when saving your Hub Site edits to alert you that there are items like Maps and Application that don't have proper sharing privileges. So then all you will have to do is click the "Update Sharing" button to move forward with your changes.

Nick_Creedon_3-1724671812069.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Nick_Creedon
New Contributor III

I started a case with ESRI, this issue started with us last Tuesday. For us, if we click Go To Homepage, then click the app again it will open, but hopefully I can dive deeper into this with them once they get back with me.

Nick_Creedon
New Contributor III

Here is an update to the case. Early, mid-August there was an update to AGOL, this "Page Not Found" is popping up because your maps/application is not currently shared to your Hub Site Group.

When you create a Hub Site, you automatically create two groups.

Nick_Creedon_0-1724670674594.png

Content Group and a Core Team Group.

-Core Team Group is for shared update capability.

-Content Group is for view access.

All of the Applications, Web Maps and Hub Pages that are in the Hub Site need to be added to CONTENT GROUP. Any items added to the Hub Site in the future will need their sharing permissions set to this group as well.

Nick_Creedon_1-1724671078983.png

I went to the Hub Site Content Group, when to "add Items to group" then "Filter" in top right of the pop-up,

Filtered item type, and "Select all on page" to mass select all my items vs doing one at a time. 

Nick_Creedon_2-1724671354756.png

I requested that a pop-up like the "Review sharing" would pop-up when saving your Hub Site edits to alert you that there are items like Maps and Application that don't have proper sharing privileges. So then all you will have to do is click the "Update Sharing" button to move forward with your changes.

Nick_Creedon_3-1724671812069.png