Append data Using ArcGIS Pro

01-04-2022 11:55 PM
NadimHammoud
New Contributor II

Hello,

I've been trying to append a feature layer to a feature layer on ArcGIS online which worked.

however, when I'm appending the repeated table to the repeated table I'm getting this error.

any idea on how to fix this?

ERROR 999999: Something unexpected caused the tool to fail. Contact Esri Technical Support (http://esriurl.com/support) to Report a Bug, and refer to the error help for potential solutions or workarounds

General function failure [Error code: 1000. Description: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "REL_FK_service_7312cd40fb0a4e609ecafdeba8404f00_SIZE_NUMBER_CLASS_0". The conflict occurred in database "db_17295", table "user_17295.service_7312cd40fb0a4e609ecafdeba8404f00_MEHE_AUDIT_SURVEY_FULL_V2022", column 'globalid'.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Roxana_ElenaUrdea
New Contributor III

Hi, 

I thing the issue is related to your inputs that seem to be in a sde database and not in a geodatabase. I can read a foreign key constraint that is violated when trying to append features because you are duplicating them. 

Regards,

R

0 Kudos
NadimHammoud
New Contributor II

Hi Roxana,

the table is m appending to has 0 records.

while the origin table is a repeated table generated from a published data collection survey with no duplicate Object ID or Global ID. 
any idea how to solve the issue?

0 Kudos
Roxana_ElenaUrdea
New Contributor III

Start again by creating a brand new target feature class. Use create feature class tool and set your origin tables as template. Check the output of this operation - feature class properties and assure it does not have key constraints. Then try again the append operation.

0 Kudos
IanGallo
Occasional Contributor

Hi @NadimHammoud  any luck with this issue? I'm running into the same thing. 

0 Kudos
BethanyCrenshaw1
New Contributor III

I am having the same issue.  I have tried multiple ways to add data into a feature service that is associated with a Survey123 Form.  I get the following error when I use append and copy/paste in ArcGIS Pro.  See attached error message: General Function Failure Error code: 100 The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint.

0 Kudos