Select to view content in your preferred language

Anyone else experiencing issues with WebMaps, Experiences, etc. since the Hosted Feature Services issue on Monday?

16 hours ago
Vinzafy
Frequent Contributor

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues remaining after the Hosted Feature Services issue on Monday.

For myself, one of our main Experience Builder solutions only seems to function in Chrome, not Firefox or Edge. On Monday, it wouldn't work in any browser. Since the issue was marked as resolved, it seems to never work in Edge, sporadically or partially work in Firefox, but seems to consistently work in Chrome.

The Experience has a toolbar at the top. Looking at two widget as indicators (layers and near me), all seems to work in Chrome; layers sometimes work in Firefox but near me never works; and no widgets work in Edge.

Chrome - All is good here (though performance is still slower than before Monday)

Vinzafy_0-1728484004855.png 

Vinzafy_2-1728484051840.png

Firefox - Layers seem to work but Near Me never does

Vinzafy_3-1728484077809.png

Vinzafy_1-1728484033616.png

MS Edge - Nothing works!

Vinzafy_4-1728484116384.png

Vinzafy_5-1728484127310.png

I'll likely get in touch with the support team but I thought I'd ask here first to see if anyone else has been experiencing issues.

Thanks all!

UPDATE 1

In addition to the standard WebMap, I have a WebScene as part of the Experience which isn't loading at all in any browser! It just has the endless loading animation on screen. Note that if I open the WebScene itself, it works just fine, but it does not work as part of the Experience.

Vinzafy_0-1728487581920.png

Interestingly enough when I try to edit the actual Experience, everything works as expected, even in MS Edge. This includes all widgets + the 3D view. Basically it works as it did before the service disruption on Monday. However in the actual live version, things decide to stop working.

Functional 3D view - MS Edge while editing the Experience

Vinzafy_1-1728487720078.png

Functional Near Me widget - MS Edge while editing the Experience
Vinzafy_2-1728487750778.png

UPDATE 2

I just got off the phone with Esri Tech Support (thanks Colin!). In addition to the Hosted Feature Service disruption, there has been another issue with Services5. The layers in my org are on services5 (URL of items is https://services5.arcgis.com/...). That issue has recently (today recently) been marked as resolved. The issues I'm facing may be related to that and will hopefully resolve itself once things fully reboot. Will post a third update tomorrow morning.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
HaotingHuang
Emerging Contributor

Same issue here, all the hosted feature layers not working.

HaotingHuang_0-1728488023081.png

Vinzafy
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully gets resolved soon.

0 Kudos