I am having trouble getting an operational layer to show up in my Summary Viewer app. To prepare for the app, I've created a service on our local ArcGIS server and displayed the service in an AGOL map. When I add that map to the Summary Viewer template, I cannot configure the operational layer. No layers appear, but I have three in my map.
I found this answer to what sounds like the same problem, but I was unable to figure out how to implement the proposed solution.
I cannot figure out how to add a single layer individually from my map service. I thought this was not possible on AGOL.
On the service side, I cannot figure out how I would configure my map service to allow queries at the service level. Query is already configured on my layers at the layer level.