After creating a new personal account, my profile is still under my organization

02-26-2023 11:07 AM
LeMilia
New Contributor

I recently graduated and wanted to create a new personal account to transfer my content to. I did so and paid the $100 and received the confirmation email, receipt, etc. all to my school email address, even though I'm sure I set the new profile to my personal email address. This was the first point of confusion, as I thought the new personal profile would be separate from my school (organization) profile. I wasn't asked to set up a new username or password for my new personal profile either, so when I logged in to my new profile, I used the same credentials connected to my organization. Now it looks like my new profile is simply listed as an administrator under my organization profile and I can't figure out how to view the new personal profile, access the content page, or transfer content. I'm just kind of confused as to what I paid for, and I'm worried that when my school eventually deletes my content, both profiles will be deleted.

0 Kudos
0 Replies