Layer Does Not Display | Using ArcGIS Pro 3.0.3, Serving Up a Map Layer into ArcGIS Online

04-16-2023 05:42 AM
EricG
by
New Contributor III

Ref: This mapping layer in AGO | https://bit.ly/43DTXGA

I've never experienced this before, but today's a first! That link (above) was uploaded to AGO for placement in a map. It's present. But does not show. You'll see in the images below. All reference to any scale is off. Has anyone else run into this issue? This has GOT to be a simple operator error issue I'm overlooking. 

Would appreciate a set of new eyes on this to see if there's anything I might be able to do today to correct the issue. Many thanks to all of you in advance for replies. My email notification is turned on!

Cheers,

Eric

ArcGIS Online Map Layer is Shared Publicly.ArcGIS Online Map Layer is Shared Publicly.This is how the layer looks in ArcGIS Online (scale dependencies were never set).This is how the layer looks in ArcGIS Online (scale dependencies were never set).When I served the layer up from ArcGIS Pro 3.0.3,  scale dependencies were not set.When I served the layer up from ArcGIS Pro 3.0.3, scale dependencies were not set.Additional issues are noted with PopUp. configuration as well.Additional issues are noted with PopUp. configuration as well.

Rhode Island Department of Health (RIDOH)
0 Kudos
0 Replies