Select to view content in your preferred language

Setting up a Webhook with Related tables

3 weeks ago
SunshineLucius
New Contributor

Hey,

I'm working on creating a webhook for a hosted feature layer for our ArcGIS Online organization to notify members via email when features are created, or comments on features are added to a related table. The idea is to use this hosted feature layer like a ticket handler, allowing us to track issues and follow up with our team in a seamless format. 

I've tried using a guide that uses make.com, and a bunch of Oauth requests, and that works great for a different hosted feature layer that we use, but when I try to use the same solution on this layer, it gives me the following error:

Code: 500 Message: Unable to extract changes. Details: Sync replica internal error.

I have also tried using the prebuilt "ArcGIS Field Maps" solution for make.com, but that gives the same error.

According to a forum post on the Make community forum, "the ‘500’ error is usually an indication of a server issue on the side of the host, ArcGIS in this case." Any ideas on how I could potentially solve this error, or workarounds?

0 Replies