Select to view content in your preferred language

June 2020 ArcGIS Online Beta Update: Coming in a Week!

06-05-2020 10:38 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
0 2 950

If you are interested in joining the ArcGIS Online beta program, follow this link: ArcGIS Online Early Adopter Program 

Some of the new features coming to ArcGIS Online in the June 2020 update are:

• A new home page editor to build a scrolling web page with an immersive image, your logo, descriptive text, and item galleries
  • Map Viewer Beta improvements
  • Instant configuration experience for Nearby, Minimalist, Zone Lookup and Attachment Viewer
  • Reports for administrators
  • Sub-layer item details pages

Note: The following blog describes the ArcGIS Online Early Adopter Community (EAC) and why you might benefit from participating in the beta: What is the ArcGIS Online EAC and why Join?

Let me know any questions or comments below and Julia Shi‌ or myself can assist. 

2 Comments
BenTurrell
Frequent Contributor

Hey Peter Klingman‌,

Is there any news on if the ArcGIS Dashboard Beta will be rolled into ArcGIS Online as part of the June update? I'm quite keen for the Arcade functionality that is in the Dashboard Beta!

Thanks

Ben

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Ben Turrell‌, it will still be in beta at this release. The Online team is going to talk about this more at the ArcGIS Online Road Ahead session at the UC. I agree, Arcade in Dashboards is really exciting. 

Thanks!

-Peter