Hosted Notebooks Limit Reached when I have Fewer than the Limit

Jump to solution
06-19-2023 10:18 AM
Labels (1)
RobertAnderson3
MVP Regular Contributor

I have a few ArcGIS Notebooks set up in ArcGIS Online. I didn't realize until last week that you could only have 5 tasks set up in total across your Notebooks? (Seems like a seriously low limit, but I digress)

That said, I went through and removed some Tasks off Notebooks I don't actually use, and have found I have 2 Tasks between 2 Notebooks. And then 2 Notebooks that I swear did have Tasks that don't show up in the Notebook view now, but when I look at the Tasks in Item Details it shows the below as if there is a Task, but it doesn't actually show it.

RobertAnderson3_0-1687195083730.png

I'm trying to schedule a new Task on a new Notebook and it won't let me. Is it cached weird that I have 5 still? How do I go about resolving this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
xlt208
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @RobertAnderson3,

Thank you for reporting this! We identified the cause of some tasks not getting returned and fixed the issue with the October 2023 update of ArcGIS Online. Would you please check if the two tasks are now getting displayed?

In addition, we added a "manage tasks" experience on the ArcGIS Notebooks home page that allows you to manage all notebook tasks accessible to you. We hope this new experience can help you quickly check notebook tasks 😀

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Lingtao
Product Engineer for ArcGIS Notebooks

View solution in original post

1 Reply
xlt208
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @RobertAnderson3,

Thank you for reporting this! We identified the cause of some tasks not getting returned and fixed the issue with the October 2023 update of ArcGIS Online. Would you please check if the two tasks are now getting displayed?

In addition, we added a "manage tasks" experience on the ArcGIS Notebooks home page that allows you to manage all notebook tasks accessible to you. We hope this new experience can help you quickly check notebook tasks 😀

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Lingtao
Product Engineer for ArcGIS Notebooks