Well after a day, I suspect it isn't going to happen...or it happened and you will be the last to know.
Any other details would help
Greetings friend thanks for replying
How big was the network? is not very big, I just run another system of another country with uch more records and I had no problem
the network is working when perfectly before making "Dissolve"
I'm running on my machine locally
Make a backup of the file, and run a check geometry if applicable to your file type. Select a small area and try it, there could be an issue with a portion of the file. Also, on those rare occasions when ArcMap goes unresponsive, I find a full shutdown, quick coffee, a reboot and restart sometimes works wonders. If done at the end of the day and it works...you feel good...if it doesn't work...you go home and try it again tomorrow
In the past I had the same problem. It solved only after I changed the values in the driving direction field to upper case (ft --> FT ; tf --> TF).
You might have a similar problem in your data as well.