Network Analyst Tutorial Data

11-03-2011 07:04 AM
MichaelAlires
New Contributor III
Where can I find the network analyst tutorial data?  Some pages on the site seem to say that it should be loaded with the install.  Others seem to say that it is a separate disc.  If I remember previously, it showed up on a complete install on 9.3.  But, I cannot find it anywhere on a complete install of 10.  Is it a separate disc?  If so, what is that disc titled and how can it be acquired?  I am trying to get all of the tutorial data for the various extensions but am most concerned about Network Analyst on the short-term.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor
Hi Michael,

You should find the Network Analyst tutorials and sample data in the default installation path for all tutorial data (C:\arcgis\ArcTutor\). Additionally the ArcGIS Resource Center contains the Network Analyst tutorial exercises and Guide Books, http://help.arcgis.com/en/arcgisdesktop/10.0/help/index.html#/What_is_Network_Analyst/00470000000100....

Cheers,
Denise
0 Kudos
KellyPilarski
New Contributor III
I can not find the data at that location or any where alts. Is there another place to get it from?

Also did a new install, and nothing came in with it.
0 Kudos
DeniseKing
Esri Regular Contributor
If the Tutorial Data isn't in the path than it might be that you haven't yet downloaded or installed the Tutorial Data. It is a separate download on the Customer Care Portal site, http://customers.esri.com/ under Software Download link.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10677[/ATTACH]

Hope this helps you both access the software.
Denise
0 Kudos
DeborahMifsud
New Contributor
hi I highly need the network analyst tutorial data. I have ARC gis installed but I do not even have the Arctutor folder installed...please any help is highly appreciated as i highly need the tutorial data to practice
0 Kudos
JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor
If you just installed ArcGIS, then check the source (DVD) to find the tutorial install and use that to install the network analyst tutorial data.
The tutorial is normally installed in a folder under C:\Arcgis

Jay Sandhu
0 Kudos