Network Analyst/Streetmap Premium

08-29-2013 09:08 AM
ScottPippin
New Contributor
Hey, I'm sure this a relatively simple question, but can't seem to find the answer... I have the street map premium data installed (and can open the "ESMP North American TomTom 2011.3" MXD file but I can't seem to figure out how to get the network dataset that     supposedly comes with Streetmap premium into network analyst. Any suggestions?

-Scott
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JaySandhu
Esri Regular Contributor
If you search the streetmap folder, can you locate a streets.rs file? That is what you need to navigate to in ArcCatalog and it will show up as streets with a network icon that you can add to ArcMap. You should also see a streets.rsx folder that contains the network information. If you cannot find that file then you may not have the product properly installed.
Also make sure that product is licensed on the computer you are trying to use it in. If you are not sure you can use the ArcGIS Adminstrator to see your data licenses.
Jay Sandhu
0 Kudos
ScottPippin
New Contributor
If you search the streetmap folder, can you locate a streets.rs file? That is what you need to navigate to in ArcCatalog and it will show up as streets with a network icon that you can add to ArcMap. You should also see a streets.rsx folder that contains the network information. If you cannot find that file then you may not have the product properly installed.
Also make sure that product is licensed on the computer you are trying to use it in. If you are not sure you can use the ArcGIS Adminstrator to see your data licenses.
Jay Sandhu

When I try to bring those files in it says "The application is not licensed to perform this operation". Checking Arc Administrator it shows I have a TomTom data license and an advanced desktop license (both which are current). Under Customize it also shows that I have network analyst turned on. Thoughts?
0 Kudos