Network Analyst Bus Routing

07-12-2010 01:21 PM
JoelJahnke
New Contributor II
I am wondering why I am getting this error. Everything seems to be running ok, but it will only do a partial solve and with no routes given.

-Joel
Tags (2)
5 Replies
JoelJahnke
New Contributor II
Error: Failure while working with internal route problem instance.
Error: SolveRouteContext: partial solution (.\NAVRPSolver.cpp, line 15627)

? I don't see what is happening. I keep cleaning up my variables.
0 Kudos
NaAn
by
Occasional Contributor
Hi Joel,

Thanks for reporting this problem. What type of data do you use, SDC or FileGDB? Your error is returned when generating route shape based on the VRP solver solution. If you set �??Output Shape Type�?� as None, you might see the solution. It looks like something is wrong in your data.

Could you please send me the data and the VRP analysis layer? My email address is nan@esri.com. We would like to look at the problem and let the solver return a meaningful error message.

Thanks.

Anna
0 Kudos
VincentAwino
New Contributor
Hello,

Did you find a solution for this? I seem to be having the same problem. Everything seem to be ok until I run the VRP solver. It gets to 66% and gets stuck for a short while and gives me a partial solution without the route. It throws an error like in the graphic below. Please help? urgent!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30509[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
NaAn
by
Occasional Contributor
Hi,

The error message is returned from database, which means your data might have problems. Please try to set the output shape to None and see whether you get the solution. You can also right click orders NA class to open the attribute table, and check the information on "Status" and "ViolatedConstraints."

If you can send me the data and layer file, I would be able to help you investigate the problem.

Thanks.

Anna
0 Kudos
KarelKus
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have exactly the same error as Vincent described. Network Analyst Messages shows two errors

"Failure while working with internal route problem instance" and "A column was specified that does not exist." There is a solution I can see the sequence, but no route. If I set the output shape to None, no error appears but still can not see the route (only for "streight line" it connects the nodes according the sequence, but that has nothing to do with roadnetwork. In the atribute table there is "OK" for all fields in "Status" column and "Null" for all "ViolatedConstrains".

Please Help.

0 Kudos