Creating Service Areas for multiple facilities

Jump to solution
03-07-2019 02:49 PM
Ahmed_AltafTambe1
New Contributor II

Hi All, 

I am creating a model for generating service Areas (Line generation) for the network dataset (Biking). As there are multiple destination(Stored in a feature dataset) I decided to go through the iterator and then create the multiple travel sheds. However I am not sure, how to save a physical layer of the travel shed. 

As the model keeps running and creating travel sheds, which is in memory but does not save it except the first one (if the buffer added in the end). 

here is the model I have created:

Thank you for all your help

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ahmed_AltafTambe1
New Contributor II

I did find a solution and posting this just in case having the same issue. so the issue was solved by using copy features tool and give the output as %Name% and then I used buffer to run buffer on the extracted travel sheds.

So now the model kinda looks like this:

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RebeccaRichman
Esri Contributor

What are the parameters of Buffer tool?

0 Kudos
Ahmed_AltafTambe1
New Contributor II

Thank you for your response. I am doing a 100 ft linear and rounded buffer. However I believe the main issue seems to be is the lines generated for travel shed are in memory and needs to be physically saved. 

0 Kudos
Ahmed_AltafTambe1
New Contributor II

I did find a solution and posting this just in case having the same issue. so the issue was solved by using copy features tool and give the output as %Name% and then I used buffer to run buffer on the extracted travel sheds.

So now the model kinda looks like this:

0 Kudos