Regardless of whether there is a bug, there is a simple workaround, so you should be able to do what you want.
As I understand your data, you have one-way streets, which are always one way in the digitized direction of the source street features. (The important part here is that they are never one-way against the digitized direction.) In this case, you should try to...
1. Create a field evaluator for the from-to direction of your source feature class.
2. Set Value = false in the Field evaluator dialog box.
3. Create a field evaluator for the to-from direction of your source feature class.
4. In the Field evaluator dialog box's pre logic section, enter something like:
restricted = false
if [your oneway field name] = 1 then
restricted = true
5. Set the value section to restricted.
The evaluator for the from-to direction basically says that this traversal is never prohibited in that direction (since your data is designed this way).
The evaluator for the to-from direction says that if the value of your one-way field is 1, the street is prohibited in the to-from direction, which implicitly means the street is one-way in the from-to direction.