Select to view content in your preferred language

Collection Advanced Expression Builder Help

09-01-2023 06:20 AM
René_Ténière
Occasional Contributor

I have two collections that I would like to join together, or find a way to incorporate both expressions into one collection.

We will be having two internal departments using the same instance of Monitor, so I need to make sure our components are separate. All of my components are either labeled as Forestry:Production or are a service originating from a specific internal address. I do not wish to rely on a label for services unless there is a way to automatically label a service when someone creates one?

For the regular components I have the following expression:

Ren_Tnire_0-1693574149994.png

and for all my services I have the following:

Ren_Tnire_1-1693574301486.png

I have tried multiple combinations but nothing seems to work. I think it is the Having clause that is messing it up... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

René

0 Kudos
6 Replies
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

René, would this work?

GeoJosh_0-1693576265347.png

Explanation: Get all components with status of "Error" that have the the label whose ID is 4 and include all child components with a status of "Error".

If you have an ArcGIS Server component with status of Error and it has the label with ID of 4, that component and all child service components with status of "Error" would be included in the collection.

Josh

René_Ténière
Occasional Contributor

Hi @GeoJosh ,

I set it to status Nominal to get results but got the following:

Ren_Tnire_0-1693576785788.png

0 Kudos
René_Ténière
Occasional Contributor

As a side note, could you explain how the Including Parent Child works?

0 Kudos
René_Ténière
Occasional Contributor

Hi @GeoJosh 

I have noticed other strange behavior when creating expressions. I created a collection for server restarts as follows:

Ren_Tnire_1-1693577938521.png

Ren_Tnire_2-1693577987317.png

Seems to work fine, however, when I leave the collection then go back to the collection and into the settings and look at the expression I get the following and an error appears even though I did not touch anything...

Ren_Tnire_3-1693578106569.png

0 Kudos
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi René,

This may require a deeper look than what we can do on the forum. Can you submit a case with Esri Support on this?

Josh

0 Kudos
René_Ténière
Occasional Contributor

Hi @GeoJosh ,

I submitted a case with esri Canada Case #03431301

Thanks,

René

0 Kudos